If a study you are conducting includes procedures and/or populations that are listed in the menus below, click on appropriate items to view corresponding guidelines for protecting the rights of human subjects.
For technical assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For COUHES related questions, contact email@example.com.
- Oral History Activities
- Private Data, Human Specimens and Cells
- Data Protection
- Data Sharing
- Research involving deception
- Research that may affect privacy of healthcare information
- Mechanical Turk
- Electronic Consent
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Students as subjects
- Subjects with limited comprehension
- Subjects with limited ability to read, hear, or see
- Non-English speakers
- Other vulnerable subjects
- MRI and Pregnancy
Resources for conducting research involving human subjects